The shipping industry is becoming cut-throat, meaning that most eCommerce businesses are competing to provide the best possible shipping experience. What are you doing to ensure your customers are happy with their orders? Below, we want to go over a few tips to help bring the best possible fulfillment services to your customers. Trusting a fulfillment center NJ is the smart and effective choice for simplifying shipping.
Do not surprise customers with large shipping fees: a person that is excited about purchasing a $20 item often does not complete a purchase when they find out last minute that shipping is $25. Within the span of several minutes, the product’s price doubled, which is enough to turn most customers away from your site. If your company has shipping rates on the higher side of things, you want to clearly state that information on your site or listed with the product. Don’t surprise a shopper with high shipping rates; they hate it.
Offer free shipping or mostly free shipping. Shoppers often turn to Amazon, Walmart, or Target, because they often provide quick and free shipping. Because these are such large companies, shoppers expect to find similar deals as they shop throughout the internet. There are two ways to approach offering free shipping. The best warehouse service NY has to offer can help you determine the best way to approach fulfillment.
- Free shipping should pay for itself – offering free shipping makes your site and product more desirable, which should drive business to your website. Can you cover the cost of free shipping if you are selling more products?
- Add in shipping costs to the product – You can reduce the cost of offering free shipping by slightly increasing the cost of products. Customers are willing to spend a few dollars more if they save money on shipping costs.
Related Reading about Fulfillment Center NJ
- Two Major Problems Associated with Warehousing and Fulfilment
In the winter, when people don’t want shorts, the company does not need the same levels of fulfillment and warehousing. Fulfillment and warehouse services let you scale as needed.
- Fulfillment Services for Seasonal Businesses
- Top Three Reasons Your Business Needs Warehouse Service NYC